Tom Yeager, District Engineer
- Answer questions from individual consumers relative to their annual sewer service charges;
- Answer questions and process all permits other than those for a new single family residence (Class 1;)
- Prepare and process industrial discharge permits;
- Review plans submitted by developers for new construction and compute the associated connection fee;
- Answer questions from the public relating to technical matters associated with the District’s facilities;
- Provide copies of District maps as they relate to new construction;
- Provide copies of the District’s Standard Specifications and answer questions relative to them.
Maintenance and Operations Services
Rich Landi, Maintenance Director
- Inspection of repairs to or installations of new sewer laterals;
- Inspect mainline installation;
- Respond to reports of sewer problems and/or overflows;
- Review building plans for additions and remodel projects and determine if a permit or fees are required;
- Answer questions regarding the District’s operations and provide advice to residents about sewer related problems.